Italiani brava gente?

Chiacchere in libertà

Moderators: Hallenius, teo

Re: Italiani brava gente?

Postby skeggia65 » Fri 02 November 2012; 18:43

Cosa c'entra la città?
Milano non ha l'esclusiva dei tassisti disonesti.
I tassisti Italiani (quindi pure quelli Milanesi) non sono dipendenti delle municipalità, quindi non ci sono responsabilità da addossare a Milano.
Il Comune potrebbe forse ritirare al ladro la licenza, ma poi quello troverebbe un giudice a dargli ragione. :twisted:
Articolo 21
Tutti hanno diritto di manifestare liberamente il proprio pensiero con la parola, lo scritto e ogni altro mezzo di diffusione.

Anche se "alea iacta est": Freedrichstrasse!

Se la musica è troppo alta, tu sei troppo vecchio.

Nella vita nulla si deve temere; si deve solo comprendere. Maria Sklodowska Curie
skeggia65

Postby brianzolo » Tue 04 December 2012; 16:42

ridateci Freedrichstrasse!
brianzolo

Postby Federico_2 » Sun 10 March 2013; 0:29

Che vergogna...

http://weblogs.nos.nl/rome/2012/04/20/d ... volwassen/

“De Italianen zijn onvolwassen”
Woorden uit de mond van Gherardo Colombo, de voormalige magistraat met wie ik gisteren drie uur lang een gesprek had.
14 giugno 2009: il giorno quando i primi treni andarono con un solo agente di condotta
Federico_2

Postby EuroCity » Tue 19 March 2013; 14:59

Traduzionen: sekonden zerten ziornalisten olandesen senza visie (-ie invece che -on), "italianen essere solo immaturen", etc. etc. - mah... :? :roll:

Ma siamo in buona compagnia, a livello europeo e non solo (anzi, globalmente: ovunque, nessuna tensione verso futuri migliori, o maturità moderne).

La "maturità" (strano concetto: i frutti troppo maturi cadono, se non prima "utilizzati") di un "popolo" mica si giudica solo dalla sua (non-)"politica"...

Poi, certo, lo dice in verità il buon Gherardo Colombo: ma siamo sicuri che provenga da istituzioni davvero "mature per proiettarsi verso il futuro"...?

O, piuttosto, non sono istituzioni ormai un po' (tanto) decrepite ed anche più che tanto autoreferenziali, da riformare radicalmente, al più presto!?!

Il "popolo", se non auto-istruito (ma non si doveva fare, una volta?), purtroppo "sceglie" quel che c'è: ergo, è quel che (non) "c'è", che non va bene...
Il mondo è quel disastro che vedete, non tanto per i guai combinati dai malfattori, ma per l’inerzia dei giusti che se ne accorgono e stanno lì a guardare. - Albert Einstein
EuroCity

Postby Coccodrillo » Tue 19 March 2013; 17:47

Traduzione in inglese di Google Translate (temo che una traduzione olandese-italiano passi comunque dall'inglese e sia per questo meno comprensibile):

"The Italians are immature"
20-4-2012 13:03

Words from the mouth of Gherardo Colombo, former magistrate who for three hours yesterday I had a conversation. He was a prosecutor at the time of Operation Clean Hands, the large bribes scandal that exactly 20 years ago came to light. And that a political landslide triggered which paved the way for Silvio Berlusconi's political adventure.

Colombo (66) looks tired as I had in the beautiful Antico Caffè Greco met. He has just returned from Naples, where he has held lectures at various schools. He does about 300 (!) Times per year. Because after he in 2007 magistrates gown to the willows had hung, he embarked on a new mission: to teach what the Italians rules. What's legality. And democracy. "You must be," he says, "because the Italians are not mature democratic citizens."

I ask him why his career in the judiciary has given it. At that time he was still working on all kinds of corruption. "I will be using a metaphor to explain," he smiles from behind his glasses, "Clean Hands while I got more and more the feeling that I was working as a plumber to repair leaking taps. But what I did, in every apartment I came they kept leaking. At one point I realized that so go useless. And I had to look for the main valve, into the root of all problems. "

And the main valve according to Colombo the mentality of the Italians. A nation that for centuries has been national. Of kings, dukes and popes. Because of its short history (the country has only existed since 1861) far too little experience with democracy. Where the majority of the population does not know how to give substance to concepts such as rules, rights and duties. Where people so far not encouraged to think critically and independently, but where they are taught from childhood to obey and not to take responsibility. Also by teachers in schools and universities while the best intentions. But which are frequently the bad example. "How often do you not see that the teacher students prohibits their mobile take-out, but the front of the class itself his emails on his iPhone'm reading." Rules, says Colombo, in Italy no weight. They apply only to others.

According Colombo is the worst example of the current political class. At this moment raging one financial scandal after another. Many politicians appear to millions of public funding in their own pocket to have stung. And across the country are networks of entrepreneurs and politicians in every possible way the public money from the bag right. "Corruption is now worse than ever," said Colombo, "it's like Operation Clean Hands never existed. It is a totally accepted system within the Italian society. For something to change, you start with the basics. "

And that is youth. Therefore touring Colombo for years by the schools of Italy. At least the young Italians to educate and to encourage active citizenship. "Italians are tractable. They want a parent or leader to walk back. They never vote on a program of a party, but the man who is the face of that party. Remember that we are here for 20 years have had a fascist dictatorship. And, with the exception of a few center-left governments, 20 years Berlusconi. I do my best to keep the Italians from the future to open their eyes. "

That does Colombo besides lectures and books also with its own website and even on television, where he was a popular talk show millions of viewers explained what democracy is. And almost nobody zapped away.

But despite that hunger for a better and fairer society functioning like Italy at the moment only further slipping into a morass of corruption. I ask him if he is pessimistic about the future. After a short silence he replies that he just optimistic. "But it's a generation before there was an improvement in it. We must have patience. "

Meanwhile Colombo continues relentlessly continue its mission. The agenda of this Don Quixote of legality is already fully booked until 2015.
für Güter die Bahn ~ pour vos marchandises le rail ~ chi dice merci dice ferrovia
Coccodrillo
Forum Admin

Postby EuroCity » Tue 19 March 2013; 18:03

Well, every historical European country had kings, dukes, and so on - but only Rome had popes, that's true.

But that's also irrelevant, if the people is reasonably free - and that's the real problem (and it's certainly not the pope - a rather ancient and perhaps also more than obsolete figure - in the Vatican that is the major oppressor!)...

Detto con un certo understatement (eouh!), ma in modo, spero, piuttosto efficace: i nostri poblemi dipendono, in fondo, da "noi" (alienati) stessi!...

Comunque, viva la tenerezza "F/francescana", ma solo se è accompagnata da forza ideale e progettuale...!
Last edited by EuroCity on Tue 19 March 2013; 18:57, edited 1 time in total.
Il mondo è quel disastro che vedete, non tanto per i guai combinati dai malfattori, ma per l’inerzia dei giusti che se ne accorgono e stanno lì a guardare. - Albert Einstein
EuroCity

Postby jumbo » Tue 19 March 2013; 18:21

E' permesso dire che di queste opinioni degli olandesi non me ne potrebbe fregare di meno?
jumbo

Postby Coccodrillo » Tue 19 March 2013; 18:37

Sarebbero opinioni di tal Gherardo Colombo, non di olandesi.
für Güter die Bahn ~ pour vos marchandises le rail ~ chi dice merci dice ferrovia
Coccodrillo
Forum Admin

Postby EuroCity » Tue 19 March 2013; 18:40

Comunque, gli olandesi, avendo legalizzato le droghe leggere, hanno un problema in meno con la criminalità organizzata, "generata dal sistema*"...

* Un "sistema", a dire il vero, anche alquanto ottuso: e l'ottimo Colombo lo dovrebbe capire benissimo, credo (od almeno spero).
Last edited by EuroCity on Tue 19 March 2013; 18:44, edited 2 times in total.
EuroCity

Postby brianzolo » Tue 19 March 2013; 18:42

... visti i tuoi ultimi post te ne intendi :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

brianzolo

Postby EuroCity » Tue 19 March 2013; 18:46

Only personal opinions, as usual... :mrgreen:

Comunque, Colombo è simpatico, anche se forse crede troppo nelle istituzioni correnti, che però andrebbero riformate radicalmente (IMHO...)... :idea:
EuroCity

Postby jumbo » Tue 19 March 2013; 19:31

Coccodrillo wrote:Sarebbero opinioni di tal Gherardo Colombo, non di olandesi.

Avevo intravisto.
Allora, al quadrato.
jumbo

Postby brianzolo » Thu 18 April 2013; 10:05

non sapevo dove postarlo....

http://www.corriere.it/cronache/13_apri ... 3cbe.shtml

ex infermiere di 80 anni, Ha perso la casa e ora sfrutta la possibilità di muoversi gratis

Silvano, il pensionato sfrattato
che vive in viaggio sui treni

Ha la tessera da invalido. «In 8 mesi ho conosciuto tanta gente»

brianzolo

Postby GLM » Mon 20 May 2013; 3:35

dal corriere di qualche giorno fa

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Non sono previste fermate intermedie
GLM

Postby friedrichstrasse » Mon 20 May 2013; 10:52

«NON SI è RESO CONTO DI QUELLO CHE HA FATTO»
Caserta, la miss picchiata dal compagno
«Lo perdono e torno con lui»

Rosaria Aprea, 20 anni, in ospedale, ritira la denuncia:
«Sto male al pensiero che sia rinchiuso»

http://www.corriere.it/cronache/13_maggio_20/miss-picchiata-compagno-caserta_971f32c0-c11f-11e2-9182-3948fb309202.shtml

:?
Viva il tram moderno

BASTA CENSURE!!!
friedrichstrasse

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic